If you are interested in selling some of the goodies from your wardrobe, here's how it works…
- We accept a maximum of 4 items per person at any one time.
We have a large client base and this keeps it fair for everyone.
- We accept items on a seasonal basis.
Cotton dresses sell better in summer, and woolly jumpers sell better in winter.
- All items should be freshly laundered.
This means clean and fresh, and not cleaned then popped into storage for a period of time. We will not be able to accept items that smell of smoke or other odours.
- All items should be in nearly new or unworn condition. All buttons must be intact and zips must work.
The better condition your goodies are in, the more likely they are to sell.
- No loose stitching or beading.
If buyers need to make repairs they will look for an alternative.
- We recommend that your items are under 5 years of age, and still in style and desirable.
Fashion changes every day, so try to be honest when selecting the items you bring to us. If you think that the outfit that you wore to your neighbours party 12 years ago is dated, then it probably is.
- What items do we accept?
We are always looking for designer pieces. However, we also accept great high street items too. We don't accept budget brands like Primark, or supermarket items. If you are unsure, please check with us as we reserve the right to reject any unsuitable items.
- We work on a post sale 50/50 commission basis.
This keeps it simple so you know exactly what to expect.
- A handling fee of 50p is payable for each item that you leave with us.
This will be refunded if your item sells, along with your 50% commission.
- When can you bring your items along?
We don't have specific days for dropping off your goodies. We do get busy, so you there might be times when there will be a short wait. If this happens please feel free to browse our rails as you wait, and you will be seen as soon as we can. We also ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes before we close so that we can give you and your items the time and attention required.
- On leaving your items you will receive an individual receipt.
This will state the prices agreed, and is your proof of ownership. Please keep this safe as we cannot make payments or returns without it.
- We will display your items carefully until they are sold or returned to you.
However, we do not accept liability for any items left for sale.
- Each item will be offered for sale at a mutually agreed price for one month.
This means your items are with us at the best time of the year.
- We support several local good causes.
Any items that remain uncollected after the date detailed on your receipt will be donated to charity. This is very important as we do not have additional storage for uncollected items.
- It is not our responsibility to contact sellers regarding progress, sale or return of their items.
We sell many items every day so sadly we cannot advise sellers each time an items is sold. Please call into the shop during opening hours to check on the status of your items.