This page is to assist you with the changes we are making to keep everybody safe during the current pandemic crisis. It is based on the latest government advice and will change as and when more instruction from the government are provided.
When will the shop reopen?
- At this time we have no exact date for reopening as we are on the list of businesses that must remain closed but we are offering online shopping with reduced postage costs and free local delivery on request
What will your opening hours be when you reopen?
- We hope to open our usual hours but this will be in line with any government restrictions
What can I expect when I visit the shop when you reopen?
- We will ask everybody to sanitise their hands when they arrive and again when they leave
- We will ask you to respect social distancing and remain 2m apart from other shoppers and staff
- Initially we will not allow children inside the shop
- If instructed by the government we will ask everybody to wear an appropriate face covering
- You will not need an appointment to shop with us
- Initially, we will only be opening the upper floor due to it's open layout
- We will limit the number of customers in the shop at one time on a one in, one out basis when full
- Drop off and collection of items will be strictly by appointment only on select days
- All items must be cleaned immediately prior to drop off
- This will take place on the lower floor
- Limited to strictly 4 items per person
- Items displayed for 1 month, unsold items sent to local good causes 2 weeks later if uncollected
- Payment for sales in excess of £20 will now be paid directly into your bank account as we endeavour to handle less cash